Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Countdown is OVER! I'm 30!!!

*slides on daisy dukes*
*stretches*
*cues 2 chainz birthday song*
*twerks like there is no tomorrow*

ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAAAAYYYY......

I'm so blessed to see 30. I don't feel 30 but who ever knows what an age is suppose to feel like anyway. *shrugs* What are my plans for the day you ask? To be as ratchet as possible Aaayyyeeee! Lol. No I really don't know just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy what the day brings. I think this is how I want to celebrate my birthday every year....on vacation! I really couldn't ask for any thing more for my birthday. I have my health, a little extra love around the mid section but we're gonna work on that, great friends, a loving family, and the best boo love. It seems like yesterday I was a young whipper snapper just entering elementary school lol. These past 30 years have been a fun ride and I look forward to 30 more. 

Thank you guys for all the birthday love! Thank you guys for your love period! It's because of you all I am who I am today and I'm indeed thankful and blessed. 


So cheers to me on making it to dirty 30! I'm about to get SWEET TEA WASTED BABY OWH!!! *giggles*


Love,

Doc J





No comments:

Post a Comment