Friday, January 11, 2013

Countdown to 30: 1 MORE DAY: More Random Thoughts

Hey Gang! Welp this is my last day saying that I am in my twenties. I'm about to cross over into the land of 30. What I am most grateful for is that I took this trip for my birthday. It really helped me to relax and put things in life in the appropriate perspective. Life is beautiful and it's really all in how you view it. So first to some random thoughts...

On yesterday evening, boo love and I got jazzy for dinner. My LAWD does that man look delicious in a suit!  *high fives God* While at dinner, I made the observation that the customer service throughout the resort was wonderful. Everyone is smiling, speaking, getting to know you, throwing the occasional daps, offering you any assistance that is needed. And guess what? They weren't looking for not a tip. Just to see you happy and enjoying your stay. I really wish America would chime in on this way of customer service. I almost hate to go out to eat because of horrible attitudes and lack luster service. We also overheard, well rather she was speaking so loudly I'm quite sure the whole restaurant hear her, a lady at the table next to us talk about one's inability to orgasm and how her male companion's mother didn't like her.(-_-) Ma'am maybe it's because you talked nonstop the whole time we were in the restaurant and had put pretty much the family's business on full display. I wouldn't like you either lol. The entire time I was like whoa...ma'am....just stop it! Lol. The food again was just amazing. I'm happy to report that I have lost 3 lbs since being on vacation and I've been eating 3 meals a day! *woot woot*

This morning it rained and it was still beautiful out. I promise I don't want to leave. I may need to find a job in Jamaica for real! Any way, today is my mom's birthday and for the first time I'm not really all that sad about it. I wish she was here with me right now but I know the paradise in heaven doesn't even compare to the paradise of Jamaica. I know that the angels in heaven are having a grand ole time celebrating her born day. Although it never really gets easy with her being gone, I always feel at peace knowing that she is smiling down on me. That wind that blows in my darkest hour is her holding and comforting me. I love her and miss her. Happy 51st birthday mommy!!!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for following me on my journey to 30 and counting down with me. I won't stop blogging after this but will make a conscience effort to post more than I did prior to starting this. Thank you for your kind words of support and for the love that you've shown over the past 30 days. It's great to be able to moonwalk into 30 with the support of great family, friends, and an awesome boo love. Again, I can't thank you all enough for sharing in randomness and my countdown.

Dear 30,
I'm READY!

Love,

Doc J
*moonwalks, spins, lands on toes pops pinkie in the air and shomones. Pops a pelvic thrust and slides on fedora and fades into the sunset*

No comments:

Post a Comment