Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 Days!!!

Hey Gang!

Long time no blog huh. I know I know...but life has been great and hectic as of late. But I really don't have an excuse, well except Candy Crush but that's a topic for a later blog post. So I decided that I would blog every day until the day of my wedding like I did for my 30th birthday. I would really like to first say thank you to all of those who read my blog and the great responses I got during that time. You really don't know how much I appreciated that and you guys really inspired me to keep going. I'm really no writer so the fact that you guys liked little ole me really meant a bundles and I'm thanking and e hugging every last one of you.

So this time around I'm not going to just talk about wedding stuff so don't fret. I have a lot going on in this big head of mine, so stick with me on this journey of becoming Mrs. Parker. Guys, I am super excited and so ready for it all to be over at the same time. Planning a wedding is beyond stressful so it's like please be over already lol. I must say that my friends and family have been AMAZING during this time, so if I haven't thanked you already here's a special thank you to you. Another reason why I'm so excited is because I love that man! Every day my love for him gets stronger and during our marriage counseling I realized how much more I loved him and couldn't wait to be his wife. That man....that man! LAWD thank you! *shouts and does jig* It's amazing what happens in your life if you just wait on the Lord and He definitely showed up and showed out!*shouts again*

The questions I keep getting is J how do you feel? Are you nervous? Are you excited? etc etc. As far as the wedding concerns I feel overwhelmed but over all I feel great. I'm not nervous because this time around I waited on God rather than doing going on hopes and dreams. I have a few butterflies but that's only because I'm marrying such a great man. Excited? Understatement. I could do a toe touch. I can't wait to see what life brings as husband and wife and of course to make some cute little mulatto babies. *giggles* To reach the point where I am, I know it was God. To finally be happy and to have joy and peace...it's amazing. Yes troubles arise and have come and gone but we've overcame and are overcoming. We walk hand in hand knowing that God will never leave us nor forsake us as long as we are living for Him. It's a good feeling y'all!

Walk with me on this journey as I share my ups and my downs, my feelings, my concerns, and of course the random stuff. Until tomorrow loves.....


Love,

Doc J



No comments:

Post a Comment