Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Countdown to 30: Day 4 Feeling Alright!

*singing in my Jamaican accent* I'm in Jamaica and I feel alright!

Hey loves! So I am FINALLY in Jamaica to celebrate 30 wonderful years of life and I am in HEAVEN! It is so beautiful and quaint here and I couldn't have chosen a better resort. The food thus far has been amazing yet healthy. ;-) I feel so blessed right now! I got absolutely no sleep last night. NONE! I'm always like that when I'm excited about a trip. Jamaica is the first stop of my 3 week vacation. Next is North Carolina to visit my brother and meet my new nephew. *spirit fingers*

I am a firm believer in vacation no matter how rich or poor you are. Sometimes you have to get away and unwind. The hustle and bustle of life can take a huge toll on you. After a vacation, I always feel relaxed and ready to take on the world and this vacation was very much so needed! I've been like this for the past month: O_O. Not a good look at all. I believe in enjoying the fruits of your labor and do things for yourself. Relax, relate, release!

As I'm nearing my birthday, I'm becoming more and more excited about what 30  and the years to come are going to bring. No longer am I saddened or distraught over my aging. I'm just thanking God that I've made it thus far.

Well I'm about to get some rest and prepare for the morrow. I feel a spa treatment in my very near future! Until tomorrow loves....take care!

Love,

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment