Monday, January 7, 2013

Countdown to 30: Day 5 Join Me!!!

Today starts my 3 week vacation and I couldn't be more excited!!! This is a definitely much needed vacation. FOR REAL. I've been looking like this O_O for the last month lol. So while I'm on vacation I am going to not only relax but keep up with my fitness goals as well. I slipped up royally during the holidays. I mean ROYALLY! I lost my doggone mind! Not only can my family cook but I had Christmas dinner with boo love's family and let me tell you....lol. They put their big toe in their food LAWD! It was DEELISH!!!!

So while on vacay I am setting a goal to lose 10 lbs. What goals do you have for the new year? What are you doing to achieve those goals? There is a workout facility at my resort so I plan to exercise 5 days with 2 rest days. I plan to pay attention to what I eat and portion size. I sometimes have the horrible habit of overeating. I love to eat...I mean absolutely love to eat, especially delicious food. Eating brings me so much joy lol. That's why I have to calm myself and get back in the shape that I was just a few months ago. Once I return I'm going to do some running and start back on my Chalean Xtreme then onto Insanity. Operation Sexy Shred in full effect! I will make not make any more excuses for my weight. I love my shape but hate the extra rolls and flab. But that will all soon be a figment of the past and never to be seen again.

Take home message.....
Take care of your body. You only have one body. And God made it your temple. It's time we stop taking our temples for granted and be a little more nice to it. Eat healthy and exercise. Make healthy choices. It's cheaper to work out and eat healthy than to pay a hospital bill.

Until tomorrow...take care of yourself and stay focused on your fitness goals. Let's get fit together! Sexy Shred Baby!!!

Love,

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment