Sunday, January 6, 2013

Countdown to 30: Day 6 Tee Tee Kwa

Hey gang! I wanted to post this yesterday but I was beyond exhausted. I think I slept for 10 hrs straight. Anywho, 2 days ago, I became a tee tee for the 4th time. My nephew, Gabriel Louis finally made his hand entrance at  a whopping 8 lbs and 10 oz! So now I, affectionately known by my nieces and nephews as Tee Tee Kwa, have 2 beautiful nieces and 2 handsome nephews. Let me tell you about me as an aunt. I am THE WORLD'S GREATEST AUNT HANDS DOWN! I don't usually brag but this fact I am very proud of. I spoil these kids to no end and love them to pieces. Let me give you a rundown of the crumb snatchers.

My first niece is A’myia. She acts just like her momma lol. She’s my baby. I called her Poosha Pie as a baby. I kept her often as a baby. When I would rock her to sleep she would rub my face and fall asleep. She was such an angel then, and THEN she started walking. LAWD! And then she learned to give the middle finger and let me tell you, she was the best middle finger thrower I had ever witnessed in my entire life! As she’s gotten older, she’s become much more mature and prissy. She loves her hair and nails done and she has to be dressed baby. The child sleeps in full attire, no lie. That’s my baby and I’m really proud of the young woman she’s becoming.

Then there’s Jeremiah. He was a mean little thing as a baby. He wasvery protective and wanted no one but his momma. I’m glad he grew out of that. He is very intelligent for his age. At age 3, he wanted me to take him somewhere fancy for his birthday like Red Lobster. (-_-) Of course, I had to take him and he wanted a steak, cooked medium well. (-_-) There were cheerleaders out that day and he looks at my sister and says, “Mom, there goes some cheerleaders. I like cheerleaders!” Ummm sir, if you don’t sit down lol. Now that he is 5, he has that struggle of negotiating going to Pre-K because they are babies and he’s a big boy and is ready to go the school with the big kids. He knows how to read and spell now. And that mouth piece on him is something serious. He reminds me so much of my brother as a kid. The way he talks and sneaks into the refrigerator to eat all the grapes lol. I proud of my baby!

Next is Brooklynn. She’s just a few months old but she is a cutie pie! Her cheeks take up her whole face just about lol. It’s funny to watch her laugh at my dad making fun of my mom. She cracks up lol. My sister fusses at me when I have her because I always rock her and she calms down a little. She says I’m spoiling her because she’s not willing to do that all night, but on the hush hush Brook Brook…Tee Tee will lol. Plus, those who are close to me know that I rock involuntarily so it’s a habit. A soothing habit at that. J I can’t wait to see her personality as she grows up. I hope she realizes that she is a part of the sweetest, smartest, and goofiest family ever lol.

Now to my new love, Gabriel. Not to take anything away from my other niece’s and nephew but let me take a minute to tell you guys why this birth was so special and why it had me in tears. You guys remember me tell you about my mother passing after she gave birth to my brother. Well that brother is now 25 years old and is now a father. I was very protective of my brother growing up and pushed him the hardest probably more than my sister. I saw so much potential in him. It was until he was in high school and I was in college that I realized how much of a freaking genius he was. It took absolutely no effort for him to make good grades. I, on the other hand was burning the midnight oil until that AHA moment occurred. I’ve come to realize that both of my brothers are freaking genius and it ain’t fair lol. He is very successful and I think will be an awesome dad. He’s always been good with kids and for a short little stint he said he didn’t want any. I remember he called me when he had just turned 23 or 24 and he says that he’s getting old lol. Sir! He said it was time to settle down and start a family. Umm welcome to my world my child lol. Well here he is and has a beautiful baby boy name Gabriel Louis and I couldn’t be prouder. If Gabe is anything like his parents he will be very witty, sarcastic, intelligent and arrogant lol. And yes of course, I will spoil him to no end just like the rest of them. To see my baby have a baby was like a proud mama moment, even though my brother was the absolute worst updater during the birthing process but I forgive you. J

My take home message….

I am probably THE proudest Tee Tee in the world. I love my nieces and nephews to pieces. I just want them to know that I will always be there for them. If they ever need and/or want anything to just ask and I will do my best to get it for you. I will always spoil you guys rotten, support you, teach you, and pray for you. Tee Tee loves you A’myia, Jeremiah, Brooklynn, and Gabriel. Now to my sisters and brothers….NO MORE CHILDREN UNTIL I HAVE ONE MMMKAYYY! Lol. Just kidding! Love y’all and keep making Tee Tee proud.

Until tomorrow….

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment