Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Countdown to 30: Day 10 Girl What You Put In Yo Hair?!?

"Girl what you put in yo hur to do that?"  *smacks lips* and my answer is always "juices and burries" *smacks lips* If you guys knew how much I got asked this question....I think I should wear a sign with a list of all of my products lol. Just kidding, but I don't mind the questions. A lot of people look at my hair and assume that I got good hair....nah bruh lol....There is definitely African descent in these here roots! So today I thought I would share some products that I use.

1. Shea Moisture- All of them! They are pretty amazing. They keep your hair moisturized whilst cleansing. These products were really made for "us" hair.

2. Kinky Curly- I only use the shampoo once a month or when I go swimming. It's a great clarifying shampoo but can strip your hair of moisture. That knot today Lord.... *sings his praises to whom all blessings flow* I love the custard as well but use it set my hair when doing rods and roller sets.

3. Kera care natural textures: the whole doggone line. This stuff is made with the fingertips of God's love! Leaves your hair very soft, moisturized and with shine.

4. Cantu: I use the curling creme. It's great for twist outs.

5. EcoStyler olive oil gel: this is great to lay down those baby hairs and for a wash and go.

6. Curly hair solution: the curl keeper gave me the best wash and go I've ever had in life. Awesome stuff!

7. Senk shampoo bar: I was able to finger detangle with this y'all...enough said!

These are just a few of my staple products. I have a drawer full of things I have yet to try. Sad I know. And I make some of my own products as well. I switch products bard on my hair needs. But if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll answer. Until tomorrow loves....

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment