Sunday, December 23, 2012

Countdown to 30: Day 20 Who is Doc J

Yesterday I blogged about being me but who am I? Who is this Doc I person that you are following? Welp....let me introduce myself..*clears throat and taps Mic*

I'm a Christian.
I'm more than a conqueror.
I'm saved.
I am a graduate of Clinton High.
I am a graduate of Jackson State University x3.
I'm a lover not a fighter.
I'm a hopeless romantic.
I love to eat.
I'm a chemist.
I'm a medical laboratory scientist.
I'm in love.
I'm loved.
I don't have any sense.
I'm ratchet.
I'm serious.
I'm goofy.
I'm friendly.
I leans wit it.
I rocks wit it.
I pretty girl rocks wit it.
I have many frequent flyer miles.
I love to travel.
I love music.
I throws the pinkie and have a mean SkeeWee!
I Moonwalks, spins, and land on toes. *Hee Hee*
I pelvic thrusts.
I'm a helper.
I body rolls.
I'm crunk.
I teach.
I fist pump.
I face palm.
I hollered.
I'm a friend.
I'm a sister, daughter, cousin, and tee tee.
I cry but I'm no punk.
I'm a fighter.
I ain't a killer but don't push me.
I laugh.
I kid.
I am.
AND.....that's how you let the beat build! *Rick Ross grunts drops Mic and Diddy bops stage left*


Until tomorrow....

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment