Friday, August 23, 2013

29 Days!!! Sweet Crush

*inhales and lets out a long deep exhale* Hello! My name is Doc J and I'm addicted to Candy Crush Saga. *hangs head in shame* Y'all this game right here.....I know it is destroying lives and causing people to lose their jobs. It has people in need of rehab like for real for real. This game is not like any other game that has EVER been released. If you don't play, please don't start....don't do it Ms. Celie....Noooo Ms. Celie Don't do it! And if you go against my warnings then don't say I didn't warn you. Candy Crush is here and is here to stay people. Why you ask? Because every few weeks they add like 200 more levels and you're like....yeah..... It's like you fall to your knees and scream to the heavens like WHHHHYYYY JESUS! WHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!? So here is why I don't like this game be refuse to uninstall it.


The bombs!!!
Like why? Why must you do this to us. Then they have like 3 moves before they blow up or they are covered in a gazillion blocks and you're like what? Just....yeah....

Those darn chocolates!!!
These things are straight from the spawn of satan. The come at the most inconvenient of times. Then when you think you've gotten rid of them, they come back with a vengeance and you just want to chunk your phone, ipad, tablet, etc.  These chocolates have you fighting the air.

Candies in the cage!!!
Why lock the candies up? What they do that they had to be locked up? They all up in the way and stuff. Poor candies. No justice! No peace!

The unknown (?) candies that end up hurting you more than helping you!!!
So these egg shaped candies you thing will bring you great suprises that will help you advance to the next level and what does it do? Why it gives you those black springy things or blocks, bombs, chocolates, just all kinds of horrible treats. Why do this to us? Just pure evil.

Only 5 lives!!!
Need I say more about this? 5 lives is not only an insult but a disgrace to all who have vested so much into the game. The makers of the game should be ashamed and should increase the lives to at least 10, 15, hey even 20. But you know why they won't do this? It's not for the lost of profits but society as a whole would just fail....catastrophic fail! 

Waiting for your friends to send you tickets to the next episode!!!!
I really don't have to discuss this further...this is just wrong! Patience is a virtue but not when it comes to candy crush!

You have one jelly left to remove and you are out of moves but refuse to pay for extra moves!!!!
Yeah and this is self explanatory too. Like you just want to drop kick your phone and shake the person sitting next to you.

So why haven't I uninstalled the game? I'm glad you asked. Because I'm not a quitter LOL. I'm too vested. I've come too far. I'm going to see this game through to the end people. I must admit though that I have gotten better and allocating time to playing Candy Crush. Now if I could get the dreams to stop of how to beat a level we would be in the business. How are you guys handling your sweet crush? Well until tomorrow loves....and yes I'm about to play! I have 5 lives and some lives in the bank so *in my Ice Cube voice* today is a good day!


Love, 

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment