Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 8: 31 Day Reset

Day of Gratitude

          Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.- 
          1 Thessalonians 5:18


"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

         


 
As I reflect on this task, I realize that I have so much to be thankful for. It is often times our minds are clouded by what we don't have that we lose sight of the many blessings that God has given us in this one day alone. Many times the small blessings are overlooked such as waking up in our right mind, having food, shelter, clothing. It is my belief that many of our blessings are blocked because we don't appreciate and can't handle the little things that God has blessed us with. I mean really, why would He bless us with millions of dollars when we can't even manage $10 (things that make you go hmmmm). So this week I'm going to challenge myself to show gratitude and have a spirit of thanksgiving when praying. Here goes my top 15 list of things that I'm grateful for in no particular order:

1. Life
2. Salvation
3. Family - biological, in-laws, church, JSU, AKA, etc
4. Friends
5. Food
6. Shelter
7. Husband
8. All 4 Seasons- even though in Mississippi we only have about 2.5 of them lol
9. Activity of my limbs
10. The laughs and smiles of my niece and nephew
11. The gift of Music
12. The gift to care for others
13. The cool breeze
14. Football
15. Health

I am truly thankful for every little blessing that God has blessed me with. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone big and small who has made a positive impact on my life. Thank you for your continued support, prayers, and encouragement. Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today. I love you guys. It is my dearest hope and prayer that I may be a blessing in your life. Until tomorrow....God Bless!

With Love,
DocBreezy 


P.S. Pics of a few people (I have so many more) that I am grateful for! I heart them very much!









No comments:

Post a Comment