Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 5: 31 Day Reset

I actually finished this on yesterday but am just now getting around to posting it. This activity really made me realize that I'm a lot closer to my ideal life than I think and that I've allowed some negative thinking and fear cloud my thoughts. *that right there deserves a shout* So the assignment was to rate my Reset 10 (will be in parenthesis) on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being ideal and 1 being not even close. Also, for your Reset 10, write at least 3 things that you are currently doing or need to do to make your value a 10. So here it is in no particular order:

Intimate relationship with Christ (5)
1. Studying God's word daily and applying it to my daily living
2. Morning and evening meditations/conversations with God
3. Obedience

Bringing souls to Christ (3)
1. Get over shyness/fear of talking to others *the ultimate nemesis*
2. Being an example of Christ
3. Telling others

Joy (5)
1. Happiness despite what is happening
2. Delight in the Lord
3. Achievements being met by myself or others

Peace (4)
1. Don't sweat the small stuff
2. No worrying *my nemesis for real whew*
3. Keep smiling throughout all adversity

Serving and helping others reach their life's goals (6)
1. Giving without expectation of receiving
2. Community service
3. Being an encouragement and inspiration to others.

Financial security (4)
1. Begin career/open business/write bestselling book
2. Investing (mutual funds, retirement fund, owning home, etc)
3. Sticking to budget

Healthy living (physical, mental, friendships, marital) (6)
1. Exercising
2. Healthy eating/portion size
3. Fostering healthy relationships

Family (8)
1. Reconnecting with family I've lost contact with
2. Encouraging activities that involve my family and my husband's family
3. Practicing open communication without judgement with all honesty

Fostering Love (6)
1. Unconditional
2. Patience
3. Kindness

Having Children  (1)
1. Preparing body, mind, spirit
2. Purchasing a house
3. Prayer for love, healthy children, healthy and loving family
4. Teamwork

The beginning......

With Love,
DocBreezy

No comments:

Post a Comment