Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 4: 31 Day Reset

Today I spent quite a while on today's task. There are many things that I value in life and it was hard to narrow it down to just 10. Despite my current misfortunes there are many things and people that are valuable in my life. Here are my RESET 10 in no particular order:

Intimate relationship with Christ

Bringing souls to Christ

Joy

Peace

Serving and helping others reach their life's goals

Financial security

Healthy living (physical, mental, friendships, marital)

Family

Fostering Love

Having Children

I had a longer list that also included starting career, wisdom, moving into new home, etc. I believe that if these top 10 are manifested then the others shall come. Given praises in advance for what God is about to do in my life. Be blessed y'all!

With much love,
DocBreezy

No comments:

Post a Comment