Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 7: 31 Day Reset

Day of Rest

How fitting that the day of rest fell on the Lord's day!  First I would like to begin with some special shoutouts to my homies E money and Candy Bear for keeping me on track because I'm such a horrible procrastinator. Love you guys. Now, to the task at hand.

Today is a day of reflection and encouragement to other fellow resetters. Thus far I have learned about myself is that I have many visions and ideas but no clear cut plan of action. Also, procrastination is my best friend. I've known this for a long time but it's at an all time high now. *hangs head in shame* Finally, I learned that my literary game is on the come up. *WOOT WOOT* My favorite exercise this week was writing my personal mission statement. It was so empowering. It also helped to put my vision on paper so that I can have a constant reminder of who I want to become. The exercise that I struggled most with was envisioning my values in action. It's weird that I know what I want but have no clue on how to get there. I speculate that it's fear I'm facing and writing those things down made it real for me.

Welp, there you have it. Anyone who so happen to read this here blog, please feel free to comment, share, encourage, etc. It is my prayer that through my journey of resetting, I will be an inspiration and an encouragement to others. God Bless!

With Love,

DocBreezy

No comments:

Post a Comment