Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3: 31 Day Reset

So today I am writing a love letter to 30 day old future me. I think I will continue this every 30 to 60 days to keep me accountable for the goals I set for myself. I am posting it on futureme.org as well so that it can be emailed to me in 30 days. I can't wait to see what God will show me and bless me with in these next 30 days. So here goes....

Dear future Jelani,


Congratulations on all the progress you've made so far over the past 30 days. God is truly moving in your life. It's crazy how many times you are the cause of your blocked blessings because you won't let go and let God (such a cliche' yet true). 


I'm finally (consistently) exercising 6 days a week. I am drinking 8 glasses of water a day and treating myself to one cup of sweet tea  a week (whew Lord help me). Those love handles and jiggly arms are disappearing. My gluteus isn't more maximus yet but you can sure bounce a quarter off of it because it's so toned! *giggles*


I am taking time out for meditation to make sure my plans are aligned with God's divine purpose. I am also actively writing that book that I've been talking about for almost 2 years now. Next stop Oprah's book club! *woot woot*  I am also putting my plan in  motion to start my natural hair care line and opening a natural hair care store in my hometown.


My marriage is greater than ever! I have finally let go of old baggage. I have also gotten rid of dead weight friendships in my life. I've also gotten rid of this clutter in my apartment. I'm finally free.


I am so proud of you for finally throwing away procrastination and adopting pro activeness. For God said if I seek Him first and His righteousness then all things that I could ever dream would be added unto me! I'm also proud that you are grateful for your current blessings and no longer complaining about what you don't have.


You are awesome for finally allowing God to truly use you! *high fives*




Love,


DocBreezy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jelani! Thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving your blessing! I've been really enjoying reading your posts! You are much further along than I am, lol! Here's to the future you! Keep Blooming!

    ReplyDelete