Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2: 31 Day Reset

Love/Hate Relationship with my life. Day 2 is a bit eye opening and depressing but here goes......

Lifestyle: I love that I'm able to travel. I dislike where I live and my living environment. I dislike that I lack energy and really don't feel like doing much of anything lately.

Work: I dislike not having a job. I have a B.S., M.S., Ph.D., and a certification and no job. *sigh* Being a housewife is a job in itself, however with no children it's pointless.

Education: I love that I achieved all of my educational goals. I dislike the degrees I've obtained. They seem worthless at this moment.

Finances: I love that the only debt that I currently have is student loans. I dislike that I have no source of income to pay these loans off. I dislike the lack of funds in my checking account and that I can't take care of myself.

Health: I love that I don't have any major health issues. I dislike my body. I want to melt away all the fat and make my gluteus more maximus! *giggles*

Family: I love my family relationships. I dislike that we don't do as much together anymore. I dislike that I don't have any children.

Relationships: I love my friendships and my marriage. I dislike that I'm passive when people irritate me.  I dislike that there are certain things that my husband and I bump heads on.

Well that's the end of day 2.....boy that was hard!



Peace Out
DocBreezy

No comments:

Post a Comment