Monday, September 2, 2013

19 Days!! My Ideal Body

It's almost time guys! I'm getting excited! Woot Woot! On yesterday, I spent time with my crazy family from Michigan. It just sucked I had to work but was elated that I got a chance to spend a few minutes with them. Anywho, everyone has an idea of their perfect body, chiseled arms, sculpted back, lean thighs, ignant donk...ya know. So if I could sculpt the perfect body, here is what it would look like....


1. Michelle Obama's arms
Y'all....her arms are amazing. I love the first lady anyway because of her poise and class. I know being first lady has to be such a challenge but she deals with it with such grace. I really need get on her upper body regime because her arms are just....yes I LIVE! With all the stress she endures, I would probably be eating all kinds of unhealthy foolery so I applaud her for staying healthy and in shape. Her arms are my goal!

2. Janet Jackson's abs
As someone who has struggled with self esteem and weight issues herself, Janet has always seemed to bounce back. Her abs are just amaze balls! Janet was my idol growing up. I wanted to be her so bad. I had the rhythm nation outfit and errythang. I even attempted to make the key earring but that was a fail. I used to have abs back in the day. *stares off into memory lane* I too one day soon shall have abs like you Janet. I'm coming for you *evil laugh just kidding* :)

3. Tina Turner's legs
This woman is what 73 and she still look amazing. I don't know if she is drinking unicorn tears or what but I need some asapedly.  You know your legs have to be amazing if you got insurance on them. Tina I salute you!


4. Serena Williams gluteus maximus
I really don't have to say much here....like I wouldn't mind having her whole body. One day....one day....


Last but not least, as I age, I only hope that I age as gracefully as Myrlie Evers. Did you guys see her at the inauguration? When I googled her age my jaw dropped. Yes people she is 80 years old. She looks amazing. Not only that she looks to be in good health.


I have struggled with my weight and self image for most of my life. But this year, I committed myself to changing that. I stopped making excuses and started setting goals. I've met many of those goals and I'm still striving to go harder and become stronger. My goal is to not be on any medications when I get older and to be in great health. I also want to be an inspiration to others to not give up and to put their health as a priority. Welp, time for me to go workout now. Who are your body idols? By 2014 I will be in the best shape in my life!

Until tomorrow.....

On the road to sexy,

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment