Monday, September 9, 2013

12 Days!!! Emotions

I can't believe that next week I will be marrying my boo love. It became real when coordinator and ceremony/reception site wanted to meet to finalize plans. I can't believe 6 months have gone by so fast. These past few days have been a little hectic trying to get last minute things taken care of. We both see the light at the end of the tunnel. *sings praises* Am I nervous? Not at all. I'm ready for it all to be over and live life as husband and wife. Now if I can just get a free maid to come clean my house, that would be so clutch right now. Plus when it rains it pours. My check engine light came on and of course it cost me an arm, a leg and 2 fingers to get it fixed. Sigh.... Anyhow, what are these emotions that you are feeling right now? Let me explain.....

One I am more than ever wishing my mom was here with me. Don't get me wrong my step mother and family have been amazing during this time but I really wish my mom was here to help me sort through some of the craziness that has been going on. To have her hold me and rock me would be so amazing right now. I know I'm 30 but being rocked and held by your mother never gets old. Shoot I still sit in my dad's lap until he starts joking about his leg falling asleep. -_- I really hope that she is proud.

I'm also a little emotional about where I've come and where I am. I'm not where I want to be but the love that I have with my soon to be husband is amazing. This time I waited on the Lord and LOOK. AT. GOD! Lol. I've still been healing from past experiences but he makes it so easy and I love him to pieces for it. I guess that's my reasoning for not being nervous. I think I'm more anxious than anything. I can't wait to see family and friends at the ceremony. I can't wait to see what he looks like in his tux. And y'all he looks Lawd have mercy good in a suit. *high fives Jesus* I can't wait to have my dad walk me down the aisle. You know all the mushy stuff.

I haven't been a bridezilla or anything. Yes some people have thoroughly gotten on my nerves but I'm praying on that. So what do I have planned for the next few days you ask? Most of the wedding plans are done. I have a few small odds and ends to complete but for the most part it is finished. Now I'm just trying to remain calm and stop this sinus infection from happening. *waves fist at Mississippi weather* Sidebar: Dancing Machine just came on my Spotify and I have to stop to pop and lock it! *proceeds to doing the robot* Ok I'm back lol. Well off to prepare for my meeting with the people!

Lata!

Doc J

No comments:

Post a Comment