Monday, September 16, 2013

5 Days!!! Why

On yesterday the unthinkable happened. While on their way to church my baby sister and my niece were in an accident. My niece's mom called me hysterical because she had already arrived at church and was waiting on them. We had just gotten off the phone. My niece had to be airlifted to the hospital. My baby sister sustained some injuries and is recovering well. My niece is in critical condition and is fighting. She's progressing well. Tears fall occasionally because they are both blessed to be alive. Things could have been much worse and I'm forever grateful. But I have to ask why? Why now? Why ever? Those are my babies. I remember when both were born and brought home from the hospital. I was so happy when my step mom told us she was preggers with my baby sis. My other sibling were upset but that was because they were some spoiled brats lol. Just kidding. My niece made me a Tee Tee for the first time. She was my little poosha pie. I never try to question God's will but man. This is tough. I know that God will never put more on me than I can bare but Lord this is a bit much. I don't know why but I have to accept it. I feel guilty about the wedding now. I'm not as excited about it anymore. I know my family wants me to move forward but it's still difficult. One thing I can say that it further shows me how much I love and appreciate boo love. He has been my rock throughout all of this. He hasn't left my side since it all happened and I'm forever grateful. I am also blessed with some of the best friends EVER! You guys have been amazing. I thank each and every one of you for your phone calls, prayers, text messages, your offerings of  assistance, etc. I can't say thank you enough. We serve an awesome God and it's amazing the people he places in your path to help during difficult times. Despite it all I still praise God for sparing their life. I praise him for the continued progress in their prognosis. I praise God for all that He's done for our family during this time. He just continues to show up and show out. It's my prayer that God gets the glory in all of this. I know my God is able! Continue to keep us in your prayers and start praising him right now for all that he has done, is doing, and will do. Amen, Amen, and AMEN!


Doc J




No comments:

Post a Comment