Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2: 31 Day Reset

Love hate/relationship with my life. Day 2 is much brighter than it was 7 months ago! \(^_^)/


Lifestyle: I love that I am able to travel and that God has blessed me with the finances and the work schedule to travel at least once a month. I'm loving that! I dislike this apartment living. I am really praying to purchase a home in the next few months. I have began working out and losing weight...super geeked about that. 


Work: I love my job! The night shift gets rough at times but the pay and work schedule make up for it. ^_^ Not really in dislikes in this area, WOOHOO!


Education: I am finally done with school! I have a Ph. D. in chemistry and I am a certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist. This is truly the life. One thing I dislike however is that I wish I could put my Chemistry degree to usage more. Hopefully, that opportunity will arise in the near future. 


Finances: I only have student loans left. I am actively paying them off and hope to have them paid quicker than the 20 years allotted. I no longer live from paycheck to paycheck which is truly a blessing. I would like to increase my income so that I may pay off my debt sooner, overseas traveling, and helping others achieve their dreams.  


Health: I am becoming healthier and healthier with each passing day. I have committed to working out 5 to 6 days a week. I am eating healthier and cleaner each day. My goal is to get down to 145. 23 more pounds to go! I am embracing my curves and still working to make my gluteus more maximus *giggles*


Family: My family has been my rock over the past few months and I truly love them. Not just my biological family, but my friends, church, and work family. I dislike that I don't have any children of my own as of yet but in God's time it will happen. :)


Relationships: Oh the dreaded relationship lol. As I've stated before I am newly divorced and was truly devastated by the divorce. Each day has been a healing process for me and with each day I get stronger and stronger. I hope to one day marry again and to have a family but for now I'm focusing on me and my relationship with God. I dislike that I have this fear of dating but I hope it dwindles with time. 


Wow I have so much to be thankful for. To God be the Glory! Until next time....


Love,
Doc J 

2 comments: